For now do
The demonstration is as follows:
(1) The Galatians know Paul, that he is no seeker after popularity Galatians 1:10.
(2) He puts his known character back of the assertion that his Gospel of grace was a revelation from God (Galatians 1:11; Galatians 1:12).
(3) As for the Judaizers, Paul had been a foremost Jew, and had forsaken Judaism for something better (Galatians 1:13; Galatians 1:14).
(4) He had preached grace years before he saw any of the other apostles (Galatians 1:15-24).
(5) When he did meet the other apostles they had nothing to add to his revelations Galatians 2:1-6.
(6) The other apostles fully recognized Paul's apostleship. Galatians 2:7-10.
(7) If the legalizers pleaded Peter's authority, the answer was that he himself had claimed none when rebuked (Galatians 2:11-14).